BK INVESTOR NETWORK
Innovation is essential for achieving breakthrough and sustainable development in today's economy. This applies to all components of the economy, macro-level policies that promote innovation to specific activities within each business/organization. To accomplish this, the first and foremost step is to build a team of visionary and capable leaders who continuously learn, innovate their thinking, possess solid skills, tools, and methods, and always have an entrepreneurial spirit. Therefore, there is a need for in-depth development programs for leadership teams in innovation that adhere to international standards and have high practical applicability.
Capacity Building Program for Incubator Management Officers (Project 844, Ministry of Science & Technology)
In response to this demand, BK Holdings provides specialized programs and in-depth training for Innovation Leaders and Coaches. The program is built upon over 15 years of experience in technology transfer and innovation by BK Holdings and international partners, along with nearly 20 years of leadership training experience following the European Coaching and Mentoring Council (EMCC) standards.
Advanced Capacity Building Program for 120 Mentors and Startups (Project 4889, Hanoi City)
Participants of the program include:
• Pioneer Leaders: Leaders who aspire to innovate and solve issues within their teams and current/future business operations of their organizations.
• Innovation Coaches and Menors: Individuals who are currently working or aspiring to work in the field of consulting, advising, coaching, and training in innovation for SMEs and startup businesses.
• Innovation Management Professionals: Managers tasked with promoting the process of innovation and entrepreneurship within businesses, universities, government agencies, incubation centers, investment funds, etc.
• Lecturers Vocational Colleges/Universities teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship courses.
Training on Pitching
The program aims to equip participants with:
• Innovative thinking and tools: Organizational innovation begins with the leader. Leaders will develop their own version of an "Innovative Leadership" model to formulate strategies for breakthrough and sustainable development within their organizations.
• Style and Culture of Innovation: Assisting leaders in clearly defining their leadership style and identifying their personal values and beliefs. Through this process, leaders can self-train and guide their teams towards an innovative direction.
• Mentor/Coach Toolkit: With internationally standardized mentor/coach tools, leaders can help their teams become the best versions of themselves, pieces of the team puzzle, and the most valuable resources of the organization.
• Innovation Ecosystem: Connecting with a community of mentors, coaches, investors, and innovative businesses both domestically and internationally.
Training Program for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Coaches following European Standard (EMCC)
Become a member of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Coaching community:
• Coaching according to the international standards of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
• Membership in the Asia-Pacific Innovation and Entrepreneurship Coaching Community.
• Coaching/Mentoring in startup competitions and national innovation and entrepreneurship development projects/programs.