BK INVESTOR NETWORK
A spin-off company is a type of company founded based on research results, technology, or innovations a university or research institute. The spin-off company aims to commercialize or apply these products, services, or technologies in the market.
Signing ceremony for the establishment of the spin-off company Advanced Carbon Technology Corporation (ACT)
BK Holdings is tasked with developing spin-off enterprises based on research results research groups at Hanoi University of Science and Technology and other domestic and international universities.
Signing ceremony for the establishment of BK Power Mass Storage Technology Joint Stock Company (BK PMS)
Currently, BK Holdings has several ready-to-launch technology products for establishing spin-off companies with partners or investors who have demand for:
• Fire-resistant glass
• Specialized chemicals for fire-resistant materials
• Chemicals for wood modification
• Ceramic glazes
• Traditional fish sauce production technology using enzymes and microbial strain
Signing ceremony for the establishment of the spin-off company DTP Battcom
Offered service packages in this field include:
• Legal consulting
• Financial and business planning consulting
• Project management consulting
• Human resources and staff management consulting
• Risk management consulting
• Asset and intellectual property management consulting
• Training and development of human resources.